View Single Post
Old 31-12-2013, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up HUGE Titties - Field Report

Hi Bros,

I am writing a field report for a great spa I have visited numerous times. I visited recently and called for my favorite girl Helen. She is a Thai broad with very big tits and a pretty dirty face...she started out by giving me a great rub down with good force (I rarely really enjoy the massages here but she is first class).

After the initial rub she proceeded to grab my cock whilst I was still lying face down - what a brilliant idea! This made me quite excited and then she asked "hmmm I need to make this harder", this was the point when I turned over and told her to "suck it"...and she did! What an amazing start!

After a few minutes I grabbed her 34F sized boobs and sucked them hard whilst spanking her rather large ass! She loved it and ordered me to suck her senseless...I obliged and came after a few mins...we showered and talked about music before finishing. A GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

Ratings:
BBBJ: 8/10
HJ: 10/10
FJ: 9/10
Warning: she has MASSIVE BOOBS!!!

Please PM me for more details as I have a pics of her too...

Also please give me points if you like this thread and find it useful.

SORRY SHE IS NO LONGER WORKING

Last edited by Madaboutmalays; 01-01-2014 at 04:30 PM. Reason: info