Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
CalmInControl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secres77 View Post
bros!

lol, i'll be attending Monash Clayton. but unlike some other Unis, i havent come across videos of Monash parties, etc. is it like...not very active in that sense?

anyone from monash?
You should have plenty of opportunities to hook up especially if you live nearby the campus. A lot of partying will go on with most faculties having some form of short camp where they bring a giant box of condoms so I guess there must be a lot of hooking up going on. I have a feeling the camps might have finished though.

Aside from that if you live near the campus the guys from the dorms tend to go out drinking a lot on uni nights. I seem to recall Dooleys and The Nott (Notting Hill Pub) both are places they drink up.

Green week should happen quite early in the year which is basically a week of heavy drinking

Question is how many of those will feature Asian girls (if that's your thing). Either way you're a fair way ahead of where I was at your age. I was pretty shy and had a girlfriend so couldn't really go nuts at uni

Side note. Asian girls who come from overseas and stay in Melbourne to study are usually slutty as hell without their parents around to control 'em.

[Edit: Also if you want Asian girls you might want to try find your way to some of the Monash Parkville/Pharmacy events. If they have a club event or something it will be *FULL* of Asian girls.]