Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
criminology deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I humbly seek your opinions

Hello bros,

This thread is not your typical thread in that it talks about FRs and stuff. Let me introduce myself first.

I am currently a final year student in NUS writing a thesis about the policing experiences of the people belonging to the Geylang community. This includes you guys who patronise the area. As such, I humbly ask for your insights..

This includes sharing various gossips about the police, narrating your personal encounters or even what you observe with regards to the police in Geylang. It is encouraged that you will share your personal sentiments about the Singapore police whether they are a nuisance, effective lot and etc..

And to the moderators, do let me know whether this thread is unsuitable for this forum. I posted here because I thought that this is the most relevant place to get the opinions of everyone. I have already emailed Sammy and he has given me to green light to ask the people around here for my research- so I hope that it is ok for me to post this here! If not, do let me know and I shall remove the thread.

For now, people who are interested in talking to me can just drop my a private message. If you guys want, feel free to post on this thread if you are more comfortable having an open conversation.

Have a good week all and hope to hear from some of you soon!

Cheers.