View Single Post
Old 31-03-2014, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
Thug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of light
Re: I fucks my cousin, do you ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsky18 View Post
cousin are not blood related .
there are people who marrried their cousin .

to the two farggot that zap me ( dont be so sour grape . dont have the luck then red eye people ? )

i only have three words for u

FUCK YOUR SELF !
It's funny that you say cousins are not blooded. Yes, they r not your first-degree relative, aka parents or siblings, but you guys do share the same ancestor. It also depend on which cousin is she related to you. Maternal or paternal. People who marry their cousins are mostly from their maternal side. Becoz they don't directly share the same DNA. Having sex with someone who shares the same DNA have a higher chance of having defected babies. Chances of that happening drop depending on the degree of kinship with your partner.

And maybe you did not specifically state the relationship with your cousin. Are you guys first cousins or removed cousins or even distant than that.

It is not illegal to have sex with your cousins, but its a taboo to many, I'm sure you know that and that's why you post ur story here, if not its just another story of one fucking another. So why so agitated when bro here zaps you? You should be prepared.

In olden days, people rejected the idea of 2 getting married who shares the same surname let alone the same ancestry. You can't really blame the bros who zapped you.

If you really have to fuck your cousin, it's good to be protected. Why take the chances of having defected babies and bring them to this world to suffer? We are all adults and should think before acting.

Anyway, nice story you have here.

PS: We all know that we are conceived through an egg and a sperm. Maternal cousins not blooded? Think about it again.

My wife's good friend's sleep over

A Short Story

Last edited by Thug; 31-03-2014 at 12:50 PM.