Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dan2boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Petaling Jaya Sea Park

Dear all,

I promised Mr. OKTWong to do this FR and his port just started to offer FJ and i am proud to share with all fellow cheongsters.

It just started this Sunday morning when i woke up cock standing starting from the day and controlled throughout the whole fking day being busy. When the clock starts ticking at 8pm, my hamsapness went uncontrollable and carried one of my friend and goes to a FJ shop in Seapark near the famous nasi lemak place which he owned.

We entered the premise, just the two of us (maybe because dinner time on a Sunday night) and the OKT brought 4 Viet girls infront of us. 3 was ok good looking with nice tits and 1 was old. So my friend picked the best looking one (No.9) and i took this girl which is No.23. So we entered the massage room. I took off all my clothes with my didi sticking out and hug her tight, luckily she din push me away for my wildness and she brought me to the bathroom for a quick shower. She helped my rub my didi with soap and it all started.

We went back to the room, first she start giving me a good massage for about 20minutes, and then took off her clothes and start licking my back. I cant wait any longer , and turned around squeeze her boobs and she start to lick my body. i finger her along the way till her juice came spilling. She started with BBBJ, and then wrap my cock with a condom and she came on top of me and started fking her in no time.
I grabbed her up and changed position to a doggy style and then put her on the bed turn around and bang her hard.. NO FAKING definitely haha. Luckily the music is loud enough to cover her scream. I finally cum and she hug me tight kissing my neck.

Good FJ shop for such a place. Mr.OKT says new stocks arrival during MAY. I left and got the phone number from the place.

Name: Never Ask (No.23)
Origin: Vietnam
Face: 6/10 (ok good looking)
Body: 8/10 (good combination of boobs and body with smooth skin)
Boobs: 8/10(firm and original) dunno how to grade the cup i guess its C
Pussy: Highly juiced when finger
Massage: 7/10 (no strength but ok)
DATY: never try
BBBJ: 6/10 (so so)
FJ: 8/10 (easy going when i get wild)
No KY and not fake.
Damage: RM160 (massage, bbbj, fj 60minutes)
WIR: will go again and offer the girl 2 shot and try others

Will post the latest very soon