Thread: TCSS Thread
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang TCSS Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceKris View Post
Seriously considering putting you in my "Ignore List": http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...8&postcount=31

Welcome to "Geylang TCSS Thread": http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...30&postcount=8

Sammyboyfor/Moderator please help: Clones creating havoc in Geylang. Thanks.
Clones creating havoc has been going on for years and years already in SBF. It is very obvious that groups of clones are just talking to themselves in this forum and causing trouble, but Boss doesn't really do much about it as it is not his concern. I think Boss may even enjoy watching all this nonsense going on, as it becomes entertaining after a while to know that some people continue to use clones in a desperate attempt to create an illusion of themselves as desirable and influential, when the stark reality is far far away from this image they've constructed for themselves

I have complained many times about them already but no action taken till now, so I think we will just have to get used to it and ignore them.

There are many ways to know clones when you see them. One obvious sign is a new nick that did not post much or posted rubbish but within a short time has high points. Or the nick within less than three months here starts going to exchange points thread to exchange points.

I've had an account in SBF since 2005 but I only found out about points exchange at least six years later I think in 2011 or 2012. Points never interested me before that and I never knew what it was.

So how come a brand new nick can straightaway know what is points and wants to exchange it? Or complain about points? Usually people sign up a new account to share FRs or ask for info, but not to exchange points. of course, some use a new different nick to post negative FRs as afraid to use their real nick to do it lah

Another sign is a nick disappeared for more than a year (or even a few years!) and then suddenly reappear to post either something negative or in support of some other nicks' opinion. Or a nick that seldom posts and then suddenly appears to post a lot of comments within a short span of time - like a few weeks to a few months before disappearing again. These are usually just appearing to help with some campaign run by its master or to collect points so it can get above 40 and gain some power.

These are just some of my observations. Everyone here has eyes to see what is going on anyway, but most of us just continue using SBF as a guide and ignore most of the inevitable clone nonsense going on here.

Of course, it would be great if Sammyboy boss or moderator could flush out all the clones once and for all so there will be true sharing here in good faith and without any fear.