View Single Post
Old 24-05-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 11
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

My favourite Girl is now a Blonde! Whoohooo!

WL Name - Jia Ni
Origin - Harbin, PRC
Age - 24 years
Height - 1.62m
Home Base - 2047

Old tricks die hard. This girl is now seasoned and a horny bunny. She licks if you lick, she bites if you bite.

Looks - 8/10

Saw her again after a year long, our eyes met. She was wearing a see through net top and bra, with super tiny shorts, just little to cover the bare minimum. No other girl was this hot, when OKT ask who you want, she la "duh"

Body - 8/10

Polished body, nice ass, super sexy A Size boobs that are begging to be licked sucked and spanked.She is slim sexy nice girl and a class above the rest.

Shower - 8/10

Carried her to the shower kept kissing me all the way, "baby baby put me down me". Your ass is mine for the taking and there isnt a damn thing you can do about it.

Tits - 8/10

She is highly responsive with each suck she will be horny for more, she will even suck you thumb accordingly kind of cute.

BJ - 8/10

BJ for the preshow to get my brother up during the shower, she is naughty with so much leaking and teasing. Kept rubbing her ass and that ribbon she has on that ass is so awesome, like a present with a ribbon. Cant wait to unwrap. 360 BJ with good reasonable suction, girl has improved alot since the last time.

Foreplay - 8/10

Carried her out, threw her ass on the bed, give her a nice licking on the shaved pie hole. Very responsive girl better reactions and moaning from her as compared to before, horny girl is never turned off. Hornyness meter keeps peaking off the scale.

FJ - 9/10

Lets Fuck, put the brother through the 1st course, missionary, 2nd course, cowgirl, 3rd course reverse cowgirl, last course doggy. Doggy was special because i made sure she was on the floor so that i can make sure she is properly bent down and i get a good peneration, cum desert on her ribbon tattoo.

Service - 9/10 (Overall)

Spank spank , lick lick, suck, suck, fuck, fuck, that summaries everything i just did people, I am not a bot or do i give two fucks about some bullshit forum points or haters.

Give her a shot if you trust, if you dont fuck off, i dont have time to entertain