View Single Post
Old 26-05-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoolPigeon View Post
I find MTW Jalan Besar getting too crowded and noisy at times too. And I also find it slightly awkward to chat with my hairstylist when there are so many customers seated closely around me. Probably cos i am a little introverted. I usually keep quiet and see some uncles happily flirting with the hairstylists there
$$$ speaks. Many of the uncles are regulars. Some can easily spend $100-200 in a single day. Go for hairspa, the expensive facial, ear digging ... Can easily spend more than $100. Last time ever saw one uncle serviced by 2 gals at one time. 1 gal massage his right arm, d other gal his left. No wonder the gals hv so much to talk to the Uncles.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.