Thread: KL Info
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: KL Info

Review of E2 Spa KL

Facilities are okay, but not like the best I've been to in JKT or BKK. Pretty easy to find in the Wisma MPL - just head through the shopping center to the office lifts at the back and head up to level 3A. For off peak hours walk through the driveway to the office lifts at the back. Once inside get changed and head to the spa - or head to the restaurant where they'll show you the girls.

On the roster is one of the hottest girls I've ever had. If you love Chinese skinny model type SYT - get to E2. Didn't even wait for the lineup - called her over when I saw her. 165cm with thin legs - cute doe eyed sweet face and 19yo. From Hunan province in China but lives in Shenzhen. Been in KL for a month.

Service started with hot tea blowjob before getting down to business. She doesn't do DFK and got a bit impatient around the FJ taking so long. But she's a 10/10 looks-wise and I was enjoying myself anyway. Perfect body that you only get with a 19yo - and pussy was pretty tight.

So while service was average - I didn't care. Sweet young thing with a hot body and cute face. Gave her a rm50 tip for her great service - total cost including tip was rm288.

Would be a regular visitor if I stayed in Kuala Lumpur