View Single Post
Old 19-06-2014, 08:15 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Wow dressed only in netting
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLCsession View Post
And 3 storeys underground...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Meaning the gal can moan until the lungs gib way also nobody care ah!
ya the 1st level s where you strip, take shower & use the jaccuzzi & other facilities.. basement 1 is where u make ur selection in pink lighted living room.. then lead to the basement 2 for the 880 rooms.. basement 3 I did not go view the theme rooms..

after you finish your session you will be lead to the common living where the footie gals were.. my footie gal was quite naughty.. made me hard-on as her hands keep going underneath my shorts..

damn it.. I had to walk around ba long long with a hard-stick in my shorts to another individual living room for the 保健 session.. so paisey sia.. however once in the room, she strip u then you start to do your autoroam & molestation until u fire lor..