Old 25-06-2014, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
kunlun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

My first post in this forum..... never intended to give an FR but I received surprisingly very good service from Michelle.

I have a thing for PRCgirls, but my race is not Chinese. Without revealing too much about myself, let's just say I am a tanned skinned local.

This usually makes communication hard for me, even when trying to book PRC girls for a massage / FL appointment. Michelle's English was pretty ok, both tru SMS and spoken. Not super excellent but I did not have any issues communicating when trying to book a slot and getting the location.

I must say that around 70% of the time when I patronise a PRC service provider, the experience was more than disappointing. I cannot help but feel that there is some underlying racism, even if they don't express it explicitly. Michelle was just as friendly and chatty as the FRs by other forummers, and I experienced everything that was described here.

I did ask her why her English was pretty good for a PRC girl in this line, she mentioned that she graduated from some university in Shanghai (can't remember the exact name).

Michelle is one of the best experiences I have had from a PRC provider to me, a minority race. So I think she deserves a thumbs up FR from me.