View Single Post
Old 30-06-2014, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 19
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: What is the life of a flight attendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by toy811 View Post
Actually, it's the training and the exposure you get there worth while. Get to network among your peers and you will realized that many have lobangs outside the steward lives...
If you are those street smart or don't mind leading an unconventional working hours and work scope, I would say go ahead... Just remember that there are some rules that cannot be broken no matters how tempting the price is...
I agree with you bro, I would also want TS to know that it would probably be very valuable to build a strong overseas network during all the touch downs in different cities.

I mean, you probably can get a lot of information regarding the political/economical situation from your overseas contacts during your stint, and the easiest way to translate it into profit would be to do a import/export business. Plus your savings can last you for 1-2 ventures.

But CV wise...different story hahaha, thats the bad thing with employers (at least in SG i guess). Unless of course you are willing to start afresh in a new industry. Oh well, life isnt a bed of roses