Old 02-07-2014, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Siam4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Went for a bonk today and my choice is Mindy from RedsAgenda. Upon reached the destination knocked on the door and the door opens with Mindy hiding behind the door.

Once in the room, I immediately turned over and saw a beautiful girl with a pair of long and sexy legs and she started to strip in front of me. It is quite interesting especially with her teasing look. One piece by one piece, she strips. After she was fully naked, she smiles at me and comes to me helping me to strip. Once we were both naked, we head directly to the bathroom.

The shower is pretty SOP, but once after the shower, the action begins. She starts to french me, and have her body pressed on mine. I had a hard on and poke at her, she then uses her hand to start stroking me, slowly, kissing my nipples at the same time. She slowly kisses her way to my dick and started to put it into her mouth. She does deep throat and she moans as well. Then she started to lick my balls. Nice feeling.

I was all the while enjoying the service and then I decided that I have to do something. I signaled for a caps on and she comes up on the top. Inserting my dick into her is like without any effort at all. She is already wet and she is tight as well. She insert in with a moan and then she started riding. On and on and on and on and on and on until I cannot take it and exploded into her. With my hands all over her, she lies onto my chest and stretches her legs straight and move a few more times.

After a little frenching, she helps to remove my CD and then she went to wash up while I charged up my power for the second round. Mindy come out after a few minutes later and lies besides me, I was wondering for a second why she had her legs towards my face. Then she started to deep throat me again. Wow, since her pussy is right in front of me, I started to finger her as well. Still wet, I had my fingers going in and out of her and listen to her moanings and enjoying my BBBJ at the same time.

She caps me on this time without me asking and then sat on it back facing me, the feeling is quite different, I like it in fact. After a while, I gently signaled her to get down and I pump her missionary style, I fully enjoyed the moaning and her service until I exploded the second time into her.

Looks: 8/10 85% accurate live personal vs WEB pic
Body: 8/10 standing at almost 1.7m with a pair of slim and sexy leg. Best for standing doggie. Local thai girl skin tone and none tattoo or scar.
Boobs: 8/10 B boobs with sensitive erected nipples for me to suck.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 sensational with wild and wet deep throat kind.
FJ: 9/10 passionate lover kind. Accomodating throughout the session without any complaint and take initiatives on her service. Not a time watcher.
Shower: 7.5/10 SOP
Attitude: 9/10 hardworking and willing to served.
GFE: 8.5/10 very teasing and playful throughout the session just like your girlfriend.

Overall: 8.5/10
RTF: Sure, on my payday.