Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 12
ticktack04 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterticktack04 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by karoosel View Post
Is she pregnant and about to give birth? Once she gets LTVP+ the subsidy is similar to that of PR (this is based on first hand experience) plus you can use your Medisave to pay for part of the bill.

KK hospital is pretty decent too. Take into account that your wife and baby may need at least a few weeks to rest before they can travel safely. I mean, they would allow her to fly but would you really want to risk your newborn to fly so soon if you intend to settle here?
She will give birth before she can get the LTVP+

Haha.. it was just so zhun that she got her LTVP in April and then got pregnant in May.. so ya...

She will have to fly back before her third trimester then come over i think about 6 to 8 weeks after giving birth.. Her parents are there.. my parents will fly up for a month after she gave birth too to help.. me? Working here to earn moola.. Even with all the flights factored in, it is still cheaper to give birth there than here.. How expensive we are here... but just whinning...