Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticktack04 View Post
Thank you all for the kind words and advices. Guess there was a little frustration in me as well as i see fewer Singaporeans everywhere i go. There's so much differences between 10 years ago and now. That's off topic for now though.

So i guess this PR application should be down the drain then. Got to wait 3 years if that's the norm. She's not interested in giving up her Taiwan and Canadian nationality for ours so i suppose PR is the furthest we will go for her.

Again just want to express my thanks to the community here for advising me on this matter.

3 years LT pass is a very short time. If you have kids, and continue to have stable income, PR is not too difficult to get.

If I remember correctly, LT social can work for certain hours a week also right?

Try working in Mac Donalds or Japan Home or Daiso, or some part time work, does not matter the pay, just for clicking work hours to show them.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281