Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
brocklesnarwang is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Korean Girls Review !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsukihayase View Post
Not sure what the issue is with price - if you can't afford it then don't book, or look for cheaper ones.

As for some of the complaints, I honestly have had no issues with the OKTs that I've dealt with in Dome 3 thus far. You set a time, if they tell you to wait, tell them you're willing to wait at most X mins. Once past, just text them no and go off. If the girl is significantly different from the picture, or not up to par, just say no and go off - for incalls normally there's no rejection fee.

As for the differing opinions, one man's meat is another man's poison. I've learnt to look out for FRs from people whom I think have standards I can trust. Failing which, just invest some time (and maybe money) to see lor. Think of it as time spent to get a "peace of mind" (i.e. get rid of the "did I miss out on a gem" thoughts, which I know can irritate you to death sometimes).

Ya bro true. No more complain expensive or what. No money then eat cheaper grade that life. Pocket full go wack high grade. That life. Where got cheap & gd things in life. Move on