Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
jjdoggie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoHoUzi83
mine cost $102 at NUH and it is a surgeory..
means i am knock out cold...
wake up everything finish liaox

but then i civil servant lahx...
i expected it to be FREE..
T.T

I had mine when i was 17...10 years back ..i was in a Tae Kwon Do Tournament, that fucker kicked my balls...so after some time...go visit, doctor asked to circum...

@ TAN TOCK SENG HOSPITAL, I was naive aboutr operation and worried about the operations..1st day...2nd, 2rd day the operation came...i was brought to the table....see 1 doctor 2 nurses, nurse plant the gas mask to me....I breathe...the saw another nurse getting a shaver...she shaves...FUCK...pain and itecy like hell...i yell...then i few asleep....next day, i wake up...banana slight pain was felt....left hand, rgt hand got injected with fluid...weak...banana wanna pee...then i saw a young happening nurse..chinese...nice boobs, quite slim...cute face..the name can't recall, starts with m..should be mandy..shes smiling ...ask how am i...? I said wanna pee...then she pull all the curtains and bring me...a bucket..and unzip for me..to pee....WTF...my banana hardened...while i was peeing.she was looking..damn embarassin....for the next few days...she was with me til the 6th day.....my 1st fantasy ....begins....

hehe..i was in JB yesterday, trying to check out some clubbing scenes in JB, near york hotel...u know...i have make a friend with a chatline girl...all those gals are from JB, earning RM and all customers are from SINgapore spending sing $$....wow....