Old 08-10-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
alehandro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
MP wif a new name

It all started 2 weekends back. I needed to get something @ Central area. Plus i had only 2hrs to spare before i meet my client at 5pm. After walking ard & getting the stuff that i need, i remembered the building opp had an MP that i went before 2yrs back. So tot, wth, lets walk ard, see see look look. At that moment i had only 1hr left, had no intention of going for a massage as i didn't had the time & was suppose to meet a client later.

So was walking ard, window shopping and chance upon the mp, but apparently the mp had change name! hmph ok lor i cont to walk ard. But at the back of my head, this brain of mine was super Curious!!! Haiyo chialat la like tat, no time, curious, dick itchy. So wth, y not just go in and ask for half hour massage instead and tats wat i did next.

Went in, abt 2 late 40's lady approached me, damn wat a luck, but just proceed. Asked for 1/2 hr but they dun do half hour, only 1hr. They managed to agree for 45mins as i told them i was in a hurry. Soon after, was led into my room, had a bath lied down.

In came the massage lady, didn't look at da face as i was quite dissapointed at the 2 ladies at the counter. It was quite a good massage actually so i was actually enjoying the massage.

Now here"s the BEST OF THE BEST part!!! Massage lady told me to turn over. There she was a not bad looking Milf with wavy hair, my type indeed... "Local somemore".! Massage my legs from the feet all the way to the groin n tadaaaa, GQ popped. She really wanted me to FJ her, but shortage of $$, so opted for HJ instead. This HJ was really something different. As she was doing her thing, she was describing all kinds f#$king horny things that she wants to do to me, e.g(like doing it in a lift, sucking/fucking all ways possible). All my fantasy dreams was coming alive, almost very real) My head was like abt to explode hearing those horny stories in a horny voice..!!! If only i had more $$ in my pocket. Haiz...
Exploded 10mins after on to her hand, bathed and chatted awhile. She was telling me she has two names. Outside room is called '_____'. Once inside the room her name is 'Cheebye'...!!! Fantastic or wat... Can't wait 2 visit her again...

*I will only give out ctcs after recceing ur profile carefully as i do not want to lose this place.