View Single Post
Old 03-10-2005, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 23
Lancer81 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLancer81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I am Going insane

Dear to all the bros here, something terrible happen to me. I had a gf for 1 yr plus, everything was going very smoothly, till I started working. I always fantasia abt my gf having a ONS with other guy, and I did discuss this issue with her. Her answer was alwats a no no. Telling me that she will never do this type of thing. Until there was a time when I was too busy with my work and also a minor quarrel which lead us to cold war for a week.

It so happen that she was angry, meet a guy frm a website and sex with him. After that, she felt so ashame and admit telling me that she had a ONS. She told me she did it in a moment of folly. I was in rage, I cannot take the truth, my own GF being screwed by a stranger. How can I accept it. I was in a dying state. So we broke up after this. After that, she had another sex session with the guy. Total of 2 times. She says that since cannot slavage already, wat more shall she care doing another time. Another month pass by, I felt that I really love her too much. And she is too honest le. If she dnt love me, why shall she beg me to return instead. Bros here, i really need ur advice. I do admit that I have neglected her. And nw, shes the 1 that deciding if she wanna patch back, nt me. I am willing to accept her

1) Shall I patch back with her?
2) Is there really a moment of folly to do such acts?
3) I have promise her that if I patch back with her, I wil allow her to do whatever she wants including sex, am I abnormal, cause she says scared no freedom.
4)Do sex and love links together for gals?
5)The image of her making love with someone else makes me horny at times, wat shall I do?