Old 03-11-2014, 01:49 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
choeongkong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Hi guys! my Virgin FR. Originally from DPF, thought i venture here see whats up. Anyway, Here's my recent encounter with CKT FL

My kawan recently intro me one CKT FL.. OMG!!! Cannot tahan!! If i recall the story confirm i will go book her again now!! Please, i cant do the details, this student really.. OMG!!! 45 minutes of absolute F-Action!

FL Name: Abby
Face: 7/10 Round cheecks, sweet mouth! Those eyes.. Normal at first. wait til she CBJ. OMG!!
Body: 7/10 Okay for me
Boobs: 10/10 FUCKING C's!! Just nice for me. I dont like D's too damn huge. a handful with something extra is enough for me!!
Massage: Din try
DFK: I got it. muaahahaha
Catbath: From toilet to bed, bed to floor, floor to ceiling inside outside.. i pandai kacao.. =X
B2B: din think about it
CBJ : Aiseh.. wasted. should have asked for BBBJ.. she suddenly cap. #@!#!@@ Wanted wash, but the suction through the CBJ is really.. i thought luckily i got cap, no cap confirm loose the battle with her.
Fingering: Wet. Wet. WET!!!
DATY: Struggled at first, need to fight hard. But of course, be gentle when fighting.
HJ: only during Cat Bath for me
Pussy: 8/10 just right for me!
FJ: 8/10 – that moan... that eyes.. that... oh god. feel like im an AV actor. She look so japanese with her hair tied!!
Rush:10/10 – nope, i was done in 45 minutes. Im okay.
GFE: 9/10 – very friendly.
Overall: 8/10
Damage: RM 300. Plus something extra of my own.
WIR: YES, butttt the OKT got MORE GIRLS!!! cannot tahan.