Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jj2u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceage View Post
Wanted to write on my recent two trips to Shanghai. Both trips, I arranged for a masseur to come to my hotel.

First masseur was arranged with bro ebonkie who has given many good advice about Shanghai. The girl came on time and she is very friendly and chatty. She takes time to give good solid massage and allow you to autoroam. She is the person as advertised in the thread though may have gain a bit more weight. I would rate her excellent service and friendliness.

On my second trip, I decided to try to contact the second masseur who was listed in the shanghai nightlife as they claimed the photos are validated. The photos showed very sexy and slim body. I contacted the lady and she came puntually. True to what was published on the website, the gal was sexy. She striped down to her underwear and I layed on the bed to enjoy her massage. Mid way, she remove her bra to give me a body massage. Can feel her "peaky" nipple when she use it to move against my body. She is very friendly and allowed me to take photos/video. She use her breast to rub my bro and manage to give happy ending. I would definitely engage her service next time.

Dear iceage, I will be in SH next week. Could you pls APM me the contact of the second girl? Many thx!