Thread: Magic Tissue
View Single Post
Old 31-10-2005, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 19
blur boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblur boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblur boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Magic Tissue

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
Erm... can anyone else provide some uesful information on this magic tissue? It sounds very "shen qi" leh
Bro, there is a numbing chemical dape on the tissue.

Usage: 5-10 mins before your session, apply it around your Pe-Nis, the application is just around your rod and not on the tip of the head or on your mushroom head as it will cause total numbness.

if application is WRONG, total numbness will occurred, you will not feel a thing when making love...Zero feeling....the gal will feel shiok as you have very well prolong your time but you will feel nothing at all, such as the grip of the inside walls of her cunt and the feelings is quite lousy...

another bad thing about this is that if you are on the verge of cumming, you might not even know you had cum (dangerous if you are using on your GF).......

if the application is right, then nothing of the above should happen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizer
exactly! i wan buy leh.. where got? i only see tonkat ali at watsons!
I am not sure if it is readily avaliable in Singapore but i am very sure it is easilty obtainable in Jakarta, Indo and it is selling on the street.....

Just my Opinion.....
Hugoman: Celine, Paris

(many lost records liao)