Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 20-01-2015, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Damn Hot & Sexy Part II
===============

Seriously, I was thinking with my little brother. Then I said Alamak! I'm at my place. WTF was I thinking?

So, buzzed Damn Hot & Sexy again... told her we can meet after I'm better bcos I was to have fun about than just in one place. And it'll be better to chill together and have fun.

I guessed it worked.

A few mins later... more pictures were posted .. one after another! I was stunned. Everyone of them were juicier and better (just typing this little bro ... Sediyah!)

But here is the golden nugget. They were all in my PM inbox. She did not post these pictures in her general profile. What does it mean?

I bochap again. I did not reply for the rest of the day.

She pinged me late at night and asked if I saw the pictures. I said Yes. She asked, So how?

I said you are too mean ... doing this to a guy who cannot stand up. She replied, oh ok... soweee. But I slid this in the nick of time, But somebody else was standing up very hard and long!

She exclaimed, OOOHH!!! What did I do? I said, you did nothing but if you keep sending these pictures.. then I'll do something to you!!! (wink wink)

She replied coyly... oooh, hhhmmm... wahhhh. nice baby!

SCOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... Goallll gooaaall ggoooaallll goooaaalllllll ggggoooooalllll gooaall gooallllllllll (Macam South American football commentors)

To be continued ...

Camping for more at the Mount Bonking base camp!

Safety vest is the best!

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em...