View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Live update from BKK.......... Briefly recee thru cowboy and nana , large presence of security officials but party goes on.........probably the beefing up of security at tourist hotspots after the paragon incident. No big issue, juz make sure u got ur passport original or photocopy with u in case suay suay kanan spotcheck....... Was going to SK after nana juz now but knnz police spot check at SK so spoil my night now at hotel room watching discovery

Friday night at cowboy seems ok......... Met up with Bro VBKK for a drink at crazyhouse. Naked gers not alot compared to my previous visit. Many new faces though......... Farang infested as usual.

Nana went Mandarin and Spanky. Both joints quality of gers not bad....... few syts caught my eye but becuz i had intention to go SK and fuck thus didnt proceed on.

Beer prices standard. Probably busy night, neither service staff nor MMS at all these joints push for drinks .......... Or maybe i look poor Russian hookers at Soi 3 seems to be grow.......... Went and have a bowl of pork porridge nearby and overheard a group of katoeys talking about their day "sales". Interesting heard one of them saying a farang paid "her" 5000bht juz to suck "her" cock. weird mongers all around the world

3.40am - Live from BKK, sawadee krub.

Saphan Kwai FAQ