View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
555,yup after meeting went eat at Huai Khwang with my 3 girls. Two of them hit 20over drinks tonight. Another just 2 drinks. Sometimes they drunk like to call me to send them home. Knn free labour. Nice meeting up with u anyway. pity that the police spoilt your fun tonight.

Lol, thanks bro! it all started with bro naemlo la. Ask me whether I am bouncer or not. 555. Anyway this sideline of mine is just helping a friend of mine. I hardly benefit anything from it in terms of money as I give my partner earn everything. Except more sweet young nubile bodies to ogle for free and hang out and "Wai" me as I am their boss. Bro treemon99 knows my main job anyway.

Hurricane88 : chill and relax everyone. Hopefully everyone will just contribute and enjoy the friendship in the forum instead of all the fightings lately. I do not pocket any money from offering advice to anyone in the forum but if bro buy me a drink in a bar, does that count as profiting? Hope it's not as bro treemon99 bought me a drink at crazy house tonight. 555.
Next time i see you I don't buy u beer and u don't buy me beer we both make girls buys us beers okay