View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pussy worth so much??

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
Ah bro Kingdom8,Hanxinco88, don't give yourself excuses ah. I am in my 30s have a lot of white hair, overweight, travel every month for work and busy as well. Still i get my fair number of pussies. And i am not a saint and i do pay sometimes as well when i go to ktvs, massage places or pick up joints. But i choose, negotiate and pay whats worth.

But being said that, my gf is younger then me by over ten years, my FB is younger then me by over 6 years. They are petit, slim, fair skin, holding proper jobs. My Ex gf last year was a 20 year old ex MGS girl. The only money i spent is dating money. i don't give them 500 or 1500 after after we fuck or after they give me a CIM blowjob. And i said blowjob because 2 of them are still a virgin. so how much is that worth??

Wa bro paymaster I think we are very similar. I think I have found my zhi ying le. From ur posting I can tell u can quite rich and comfortable with ur life but not not extremely rich like MR NG, MR KHOO etc . U are not handsome but u are still alrite. That is exactly what u need to succeed. Comfortable rich and confident. With that u can hunt anyone in club anywhere no matter what. This is what I wanna share with the bros here. Not many believe me and some even call me names. Lol, I didn't bother cause in real life we know how well we are and what we can do.

I have a couple of FBS as well and the younger the better cause I too like it easily wet and sticky sweet odourless. HAHAH..
I hunt for them myself and include banker, doctor, stewardess, model and school girls. The only money I spend is dating money same like u. The service I get is excellent the whole night. How much is the ROI lol....
This is think we are too similar haha... No need go HFJ or bluewave etc haha.

Im looking forward to hunt together with u.... Text me when u are free. Let's arrange a meet up to hunt be it clubbing or what. Actually I have two other pple in mind to join us. One is the self declare very rich fellow who dunno what to do in life. The other is the self declare very handsome but very busy in studying no time to invest in relationship fellow.

Together we can see what style most suit to get girls easiest and best ROI. haha. We are quite similar as in comfortable and confident. The others are rich (handsome or not I dunno) and handsome (rich or not I dunno). It will be very interesting.

The topic of study will make my level of understanding up to another stage haha. If one happens to be rich and handsome but didn't get girls. It will be an interesting study to how can it happen too. Girls are very interesting subject for studying.