View Single Post
Old 17-02-2015, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pussy worth so much??

[QUOTE=paymaster;12639153]Wow, been busy with CNY preps so only have time to log on today.

Guys, understand that this forum is here for you to share quality pussies for you to sink your dick in. Some offer services which you have to pay. Some offer community advise for others who like to explore other options.

We have urges like a type of hunger that you have to satisfy. Im understand that. Just that we have different styles, different likes and does things differently to satisfy our hunger.

Im sharing with you now, you can read or just don't read, its up to you, these pussies her are just a commodity. Yes they are human beings, somebodies daughter and mother all the crap. but once they are here, they are just a commodity. I buy commodities before too but i don't do as much anymore. Because i don't see the value in it, because it doesn't satisfy me that much and i find a lot of their attitude sucks.

Guys, money is not easy to make. I see some guys thought it could be something more and give so much to a commodity that eventually consumes him. I fail to see why local pussies have the value of the prices they are asking. Thats how i feel and thats my opinion and i based my opinion from my experiences from my travels around the world meeting different women, chiong spots and parties from different countries for the pass 8 years.

Guys, the world other then Singapore is very big and beautiful place. So my advise is keep your own money in your bank, take care of your family who matters first, and treat a commodity as what it is.

Women are commodities.
This phrase appears in HK movie "I sell love"