View Single Post
Old 23-02-2015, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post

1 - I have read in SG Thai embassy website, seems like my only option is the visa for thai spouse. Is there any better option? How long does this visa last? Pros and con? As my SG wedding cert is in Bkk, possible to apply for this in BKK? Instead of SG?
The mentioned visa will have to renew every year. U can do all your whatever visa in Thailand.

Quote:

2 – Do you guys knows about the working permit requirement? My in-laws just small family business with minimum tax payment. Im not sure if it is enough to apply for working permit for me
If u apply work permit, u have to pay income tax. If u plan to apply work permit then u dun have to get Spouse visa. Come into BKK with normal 30 days visa and apply your work permit and visa in BKK. For a foreigner to have work permit, the company must give reason why they need foreigner and they have to register a paid up capital of 2mil thb and submit other documents like balance sheet.... get a lawyer or company dealing with this to assist u. It will be faster and save u many trips.

It is illegal to work in Thailand without work permit but a lot of foreigners are working without it. They are playing cat n rat game here. Most of the time u can hide but if u are unlucky or someone plays u out then u will be caught n "punished".

Quote:
3 – Is there PR status in Thailand? When is able to apply for his?
Forget about this first, it is difficult to get... stay a few years then consider this.

PM me for more details.