View Single Post
Old 23-02-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
Aside to bro Treemon99, this part below I do not understand
"If u are in BKK to do all these then Vientiane Laos is the easiest for u"
If im already in BKK, do I still need to go out of Thailand to Vientiane to apply for the Thai Spouse visa? not possible to apply directly in bkk itself?

Anyway, really appreciate you guys
i ROMed with my wife in SG, but no Thailand
I guess we will go register in Thailand to save the trouble of the SG cert translation. I was told it is very easy to register in Thailand, just walk in and do not need advance booking?
And I will forget about PR for now

Any other information or tips from all bros are greatly welcome
All visas have to get at Thai Embassy outside of thailand. U cant get a visa in Thailand itself. Not sure about engaging law firm but if u are doing tis without any law firm help then u muz get the visa at thai embassy outside of thailand.......thus if u r in bkk then nearest and easiest to go to Vientiane Laos.......... Registering marriage in thai is not as simple as u tink........ When i did mine many years ago I had to go CID get COC go Singapore embassy get a declaration i am single at time of marriage registeration....... Have to do full STDs test........ Translate my passport to thai ....... Painful process which is why i suggest u juz translate and verify ur ROM marriage cert........... Nevertheless whichever ways u choose all supporting docs muz be in thai and those not in thai muz be translated and verified..........

Edit: u might be able to do ur visa in bkk itself.......many years ago when i did mine i was told to go to thai embassy outside of thailand.......... Check with MFA Thailand ..........

Saphan Kwai FAQ