View Single Post
Old 22-03-2015, 03:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 19
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Went Bkk for a short trip.

AGG bars:
Nana: The scene here is much less happening than it was 6 months back when I was here.
Angel Witch: does not have full nude anymore. Most of of the time, the gals are in lingerie though they are translucent. Not much crowd also.
Rainbow 4: All gals are in bikini/lingerie. Not even topless, unlike 6 months ago when the left side should be topless. Gal quantity is still healthy but patrons also many, almost full house when I went there.
Spanky: it seems most happening AGG in Nana now. Gals went fully nude and very pro-active. Still got a gal showered nude at the left side. The place is too small for the number of patrons there. Customers got to squeeze to make room for new customers. The staffs also sibei attitude, even ask customer to leave if they find you did not buy LD after some time. Totally spoil mood.
Other AGGs, went in and took a look, mostly not as happening as 6 months ago.

Soi Cowboy: Went there after going Nana, so it is already 1am++. Much lesser patrons at that time, so I think it is unfair to compare with Nana.
Doll house: Not many customers when I went there at 1am++. I went upstair, find a SYT resting there. Bought her LD and TNN. Her bra is thin, loose and translucent, so feeling is good. She is also panties-less, can finger. Attitude is good. Can speak english. I think her name is Kea.The gals mostly dance topless.
Went to another AGG bar (forgot the name): it is Sukhumit 23 when u see baccara turn right and you will see it. Not sure if it is new as I had never come before. Went in to take a look and see the gals dancing fully nude. Most gals here dark skin and not pretty. But there is still a few which are not bad. Bot a LD for a gal and TNN. She was fully nude when sitting besides me. Also can fingering.

Saphan Kwai: First time here.
Chats: Try Chats as it seems the biggest and most popular AGG in that area. I would say the gals here are prettier than the ones I saw in Nana and Soi Cowboy. The gals danced with translucent bras and skirts without any panties and only nipple tape. A few of them purposely danced in a way that their skirt is pull up and show public hair and ass. Also got some gals who wear normal clothes sitting near the DJ. Tried to get a few lookers wearing normal clothes to sit with me. However, as I do not speak any Thai, communication is really an issue from ordering the drink/food to talking with the mamasan and the gals. In the end, gave up and left to go Nana. A question to ask senior bros here, is it a norm for the mamasan and waitress to request for tips? They ask me to give 100 bahts each to each of them, but I refuse coz I did not really enjoy myself (the syts seemed reluctant to sit with me as I did not speak Thai).

Note that all the above are across 2 nites.