Thread: KTV Nowadays
View Single Post
Old 26-03-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 16
freedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant future
Re: KTV Nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Whatever ur sequel u have shared is like part 2 of my story. Recently she got shower me with gifts by buying me office clothes and office pants coz she knows I work in office and wear office clothes. She bought it all the way from Hanoi and when she came to Singapore, she give it to me.

She knows that we wont have any future if we are together lor. She also say that even if one day if I were to get married or have a girlfriend (coz I am single now), she wants me to continue to contact her and contd meeting up with her.

Just want to ask when u did her raw, why u go shoot inside? Wtf. When I did her raw, I shoot outside. Never compromise anything. U might never know also that the baby she give birth may not be ur baby at all. Never 100% trust a working lady. The number one rule ktv cheongster must remember.
Bro.. i noe where u coming from.. spent a few Ks on DNA test.. hope u understand where i coming from..