Old 30-06-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
WL84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sis in law

As usual, my SIL will prepare go for work.... That morning, after she taking bath, she just wrap with bath tower and come in to the room. My gf was wake me up before she go, so I'm awake on that time and I'm just pretend to sleep.. Maybe my SIL thought I'm still in sleep, so she do not go the other room to make changes... She continue to applying for her face, putting lotion on leg, hand and slowly she took off the tower....
Wow.... Just with her black panty.... And apply lotion on body.... Im enjoying the view with open my small eye to take a peek... After that, my SIL walk to wardboard which near to the bed which allow me to see clearly on her body... A bit descriptions about my SIL, 160cm with 32b, 24,34. Sorry to bro who love big boobs, but I could say it just nice with her body shape.

When she walk nearer, I could see the nipple is hard and in pink. She might be virgin I guess since she have not any but before....

She open the wardboard and choosing on matching colour half cup bra, and take off the bra straps which to wear sleeveless shirt later. As I'm fantasies strapless half cup bra, I'm going to the max at the moment and I'm accidentally make a moan. Which I believe my SIL hear it, and I'm so worry but she pretend nothing and continue wear shirt and mini skirt which is really mini, it only 2-3cm below her butt I guess. At that moment my dick is 100% wake up and I'm not wearing boxes inside, I'm just in short. I can't make any move to cover it so just pretend as sleep. I believe my SIL is notice on the hard dick coz I saw she make smile which see from mirror.

After that, she get herself a black pantyhose which fully cover like a pants and sitting down in the chair which is in front of me.... She slowly pulling up the pantyhose till near her tight and another leg also which give me a good view of zg... Her action very slow looks like purposely seducing me. Finally, she stand up and complete to wear by pulling up the mini skirt. At the moment, her butt is facing me and she just slowly adjust the panty....