Old 30-06-2015, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
WL84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sis in law

At the moment, her butt is facing me and she just slowly adjust the panty.... After she done, she is going out the room and I'm trying to release myself till jerk off by thinking back what happening just now.

10min later, I'm going out and my SIL is having her breakfast. We start chit chat
L: SIL, M: me

L: morning... (With seducetive tone)
M: morning
L: wake up so early? Not tired meh, last night work up till so late....reach here already about 11pm d lo Hahaha...
M: (ops... I'm thinking what's she referring to?) Oo... Ya, give your sis surprise ma...
L: wah... So good bf.. Sorry ha, Im lazy wake up to change room. Sorry for disturbing u two... Hahaha....
M: oh it's ok... (Wah... Confirm she not sleep when her sis give me blowjob lo)

I'm going to brush teeth, from the side, u guess what i saw.... My SIL is eating the hotdog, she is trying the push and pull in the hotdog which I believe she showing me what's last night her sis doing...

After I'm done, I ask her
M: nice or not the breakfast?
L: not nice, the hotdog so small...

At the moment she looking at my dick there...

M: then next time buy bigger one and eat lo
L: u treat me la... Hahaha...
M: how big you want?
L: like last night my sis eat one..hehehe...
M: huh... She eat hotdog last night? (I act blur...)
L: u ask her lo...
M: ok lo, I ask then buy for u next time.

At that time, my gf is coming back from market. She ask me to send SIL to work since my gf smelly and want take bath. So I No choice, just follow instructions and send SIL to work.

Otw to work..

L: my cloth nice Bo? She ask.
M: nice... A set with same color... (Ops... Which I refer to bra and panty, but she wearing different color skirt and shirt)
L: huh!!! Same color meh???
L: or u referring to....??
M: errrrr...

We both keep silent... Soon reach Her work place. She give me a light kiss on my face and say thank you..

Otw drive back... Beep beep. My phone sms ring..

L: I know you awake, u like? See you tonight... Bye
L: this is our secret, will not tell sis... Muaks

I dint reply as I'm driving...

Continue soon.... Hope all bro like it as my writing is not so good...