Thread: Hiv?
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 08:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hiv?

i would like to think the tests you did is conclusive at 3 months.

however from what i have read.... there are rare cases of hiv test result showing positive at the 6 months test date... but it is usually due to the person having a compromised immunity system (e.g cancer). dont look like you have that since u have done the full health check and everything is normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedombub View Post
Thank you for all your replies. I did a full health checkup and a series of blood tests, everything was normal, heart, liver, cholesterol etc. Thus im still unable to identify the problem with my body. Is it possible for a hiv test to show up positive only at the 6 months mark?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here