View Single Post
Old 17-08-2015, 10:35 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
fatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by concerto View Post
Out of curiosity, added her on wechat. On first thought, as this is an advertisement in OKT's website, I was a bit hopeful that she is a genuine FL, but on the other hand, I was also sceptical that a pretty SYT only charges $100 per pop.

Wechat exchanges with the "so called SYT student" revealed that this is nothing but another scam; syndicate using SYT student to entice and suck your pocket if you are not careful. A genuine FL will provide you with her stated location before she guides you to her actual place of business. In this case, you are asked to wait at a Bank's banking location outside Shaw House (orchard Road). The modus operandi is obvious from their past operation; they will ask you to buy Tabao or iTune voucher for redemption.

In the past such syndicate operated on their own to lure unsuspecting and gullible horny men. It is a sad state of affair that OKT is now in cahoot with such syndicate to cheat the public.
Thks for the info bro..didnt know wechat scram is here...never add wechat from this gals..