View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold
Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

Suddenly, she raised her head and looked at me with an Oh-Shit expression.

Kim: What time was our movie again? 5.20pm?

Me: 5.15pm….

She took my watch from the bedside table and glanced at it.

Kim: Oh shit we’re late! It’s already 5pm!

She jumped into action and picked up her towel off her chair.

Me: You go ahead and shower first, I’ll go after you…

Kim: No time! We bathe together! Quick! Harry Potter’s not gonna wait for us!

Wow! Things are progressing better than I thought! I made my way into the bathroom and we bathed together. I lathered her body with soap and made a pit stop at her nipples, gently rubbing them with my thumbtips. She glared at me sternly, but I could see there was some consideration as she bit her lips at the side, as if telling me I like it, but not now, not when there’s Harry Potter waiting for us at the cinema! Taking heed of her body language, I proceeded to lather the rest of her body and she returned the favour. When she reached my 2ic, she made sure to rub it a bit longer than the rest of my body, and gave me a cfm face. But once my 2ic started to get semi-hard, she quickly let go and took the showerhead to rinse us both. Bloody cocktease! We rinsed up and got dressed quickly. Managed to make it to the cinema by 5.35pm, missed all the commercials and maybe about 5-10mins of the opening scene.

The movie was so-so, kinda expected for a Potter film. But she was quite into it, and she held my hand throughout the movie, which was very nice. And she made an effort to lean her head on my shoulders. “I love you” I said to her. She looked at me, and said “I only just met you, but I love you too.” She squeezed my hands twice and I squeezed back. Limpeh sibeh happy like bird liao… Unofficially official status!

The movie ended and we were wondering where to go for dinner. Then I suddenly remembered something.

Me: Come, let’s go to Kelantan Lane, let me buy you something, I’m sure you will like it…

Kim: Kelantan lane? Where’s that? What are you buying for me?

Me: You’ll see later!