Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
CPKING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsetting2much View Post
Bros, just returned from a week of work in Dubai.

First couple of nights, I called one of my contacts from my previous visit (met her at Marine's Bar @ Seaview Hotel). She works in a Korean KTV (near JW Marriott?)--she says its very expensive and serves primarily locale, Emirati clients (so I never visited her there). Had a nice few nights with her. Each night I give her Dhs. 1000--all night, BBBJ, unlimited shots, great GFE. One night, she offered BBFS (!), but I declined and insisted to keep LB covered. Getting her into my hotel no problem, with registration of her ID at desk. Note: I had registered a double-occupancy room--this is a must.

Another night, I went to Baniyas Square by myself, and found the Chinese KTV there (finally). It is very near the Baniyas Square metro stop, and on the top floor of the building it is in. Standard KTV decor and many rooms. Clientele all Chinese. Even with my poor Mandarin, I as able to communicate ok. While I was just planning on looking, I ended up booking a room to myself, and sat one girl just for something to do. Dhs. 500 for sit, Dhs. 1,500 for sit and takeout (Prices confirmed by the manager). Room and (24) beers -or- (1) whiskey is Dhs. 990. Just chatted with my girl, some light play, but didn't take out, as I needed to work early the next day. Got her Wechat though for next time. If you are nice, and kind, and generous--all the mei mei's in this KTV are up for take out it seems.

Another evening, went to Ratsky's in Fortune Karama hotel--a Pinay hangout. Alot of pro's and semi-pros there. I got there a little late, and I think all the top Pinay girls had already been taken. Left, and went to Marine's Bar (SeaView Hotel), and it was half-empty (again, it was late). Luckily found two great Viet girlfriends who wanted to double-fly. Quoted Dhs. 2000, bargained down to Dhs. 1300. Went to their secret room-for-hire Dhs. 150 (3 hours). Great, great fun! Agreed three shots, after two shots, I quit and went back to hotel to sleep.
Bro "Jetsetting2much
Please share place and contact as I will be in Dubai this coming week and might want to check this pace out.
Thanks.