View Single Post
Old 20-10-2015, 12:28 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

More and More Proven Results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmfree View Post
Thanks bro TS for sharing contact.

Met up with vendor. As a newbie to such products, he was kind enough to give his advise on dosage based on my lifestyle, as well as instructions like no caffeine drinks before popping.

Took half a pill an hour before action. Start to feel body heat up a bit and penis starts to feel a little sensitive. Can really feel erection is much harder and able to sustain as compared to before. A much more enjoyable bonk!

Morning wake up with full throttle erection too. No major side effects for me as first timer.

Cheers to mensplus
Quote:
Originally Posted by bankrobber View Post
bought and tried once. i felt like i could last as long as i wanted did feel the body heat up, and super, super slight headache. other than that, great product.

curious abt the second time feel. hope works well also. see from other bros here saying it doesn't work as well when the body gets used to it?

anw kudos to vendor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth38 View Post
Just a quick FR.

Both pills and the lill extra that I also bought from supplier were good.
No side effects thus far, and performance was immediate that evening, half pill, effective after 30 minutes or so. For the latter, my other half was crazy.. and we had a super enjoyable time. Piak until both parties also sore, and its only 1 round.

Good one! Haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lek544 View Post
On behalf of my frd, a big xiexie to TS . Ur men's plus
save my day. U see his love life going downhill
Until I loan him a pill to help. Walao it works!!
Might ctc TS for supply soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikersfucker View Post
TS,

Managed to pick up the P-spray last night. Never regret. I used to last at most 3 mins. Sometime only 1 min. After using the spray, I pumped until sweat. Estimated a good 20 min. With the Mens+ pills, it is just a heaven. For the 1st time in past 3 years, she managed to cum with me fucking her. It just make my sex with my wife more enjoyable.

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunline View Post
Finally decided to give this a try. Got a bottle last min beforemy trip to Bangkok.

Im in my mid 40s and im sharing my experience after the first time I took the pill yesterday. Sitting in my hotel room after a night of awesome sex. Something I wouldn't dream of ever since my mid 30s.

Anyway, heres a short FR. Took half a pill yesterday morning when I got up on an empty stomach at about 8am. Went to the usual places to pray etc. Had my lunch at 12ish. Back to hotel to rest as its really warm here.

3ish my friends decided to visit the Massage Palours at Ratchada. Picked a early 20s girl whose service was awesome. Once in the tubs washing me up, my penis was up all the way till she finished washing me up and proceeded to the bed. Its definitely much harder than usual almost till u feel like ur cock is going to burst. Had a session longer than usual but finally unloaded.

Went back hotelto rest followed by dinner at 8ish. By 9ish we were down a the Agogo clubs at Soi Cowboy and I pick up another girl. Brought her back to the hotel and there goes another shot.

Thought that was it for the day but my friend called my room and said they were going to another agogo joint at Nana, so I just went. Din intend to get any girl but a girl came to sit with me and I bought her a ladys drink. She was rubbing my thighs and I could feel my cock twitching again. SO again book her for short time.

Back in the room, her was abit tingtong and was aloof and I kinda liked her cos she not so much about the money. We had great sex and her bj was awesome. I thought she was going after we were done but she asked if she could stay as the aircon at her place was not cold. As long as I didn't had to pay more, I was fine. Needless to say, I woke up with a harden dick and we fucked again.

The last time I had so many shots was like I was in my teen years. But this pill is just amazing. I get hard with the slightest arousal and when hard, its just freaking awesome and the hardness is amazing. Half a pill yesterday morning and I can have a otal of 4 shots in 24hrs!!! Just poped in another half pill and lets see how many I can manage today.

Highly recommend any bros that needs some boost or intend to have some intensive fucking sessions!! From man to STUD!!! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stheno View Post
That day buy a bottle for my hot date and really got lucky. She keep asking me how come my cock is so hard? She never feel a cock so hard before. Hahaha. Lucky i never tell her my secret. 2 hour i pump her 3 rounds. Pump till she sibei shiok lor. Now tell me every week try to meet at least twice for pumping session. Then the cock so hard, when she suck, she suck so hard and let go keep got the pok pok sound... She say very fun to paly with. I chin chye la, wan play or suck amything also can as long as i song when she do that. Hahaha.