Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 14-11-2015, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 11
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

WL:Shen li or Chen li
House: 1805

Looks - 8/10
Not for Tit lovers, first thing my eyes were drawn too when i saw her was that perky ass in tight short jeans. She was wearing a white t-shirt revealing her navel OMG, horny man can't decide past that. Then took the babe into a room, where else , let the games begin. Decided it was time to strip her and take a sip or two.

Body - 8/10
Clean body but amazing ass , if your don't spank that ass i dunno you looking at what during your session. She is so accommodating after she gets naked and she strips you she will drag you with her for the clean up. She is extremely polite takes liberty with your penis in cleaning and playing, i like, i don't expect a girl to ask for permission

Shower - 8/10
Waters flow we clean she teases my body with her ass and i spank that soapy ass and watch as tiny particles of water splash across that ass.Stopped her and towelled her and myself and directed her to her bed.

Tits - 8/10
They are super small maybe a A+. They are real, I have sucked on them played with them and even squeezed them a little at least whats left of them. Please be gentle she is a fragile gem like all other gems.

BJ - 8/10
She is a good sucker, should have shaved my balls to let her teabag but i was lazy. She sucked with the cap and she ensured that i was satisfied. Very accommodating to try different positions to make sure i get the best service. She obeys simple command such as look at me as you suck me off.i was done spanked her ass to stop the BJ and get that ass on to the bed.

Foreplay - 8/10
As always foreplay is very important and i wanted to try something kinky and bought some undies for the show but it didn't work out, i was very surprised she said she has panty hose for me to tear and it doesn't matter :') I wanted to marry her then and there. Put them panty hose on and lets rip them to sherds.
Oops stuck the damn thing is too thick in some places for human hands. She has scissors for such situation. Handy girl. Lick, lick,lick her labia till she cum and finger fucked her until she climaxed three times.

FJ - 8/10
Standard positions 1st missionary with good penetration on the edge of the bed, accommodative girl, cowgirl was even more fun but since she did have much tits told her to do reverse cowgirl, nice ass is always good to be admired in a torn up pantyhose , dream come true :') lastly doggy baby and used the torn pantyhose as good leverage to fuck her, girl was awesome and very amazing. released my load on her ass.

Service - 8/10 (Overall)
Good and satisfying experience all round, don't expect same treatment if you are mean to her, no wrenching and no guarantee of pantyhose coz i am special to her you need to build chemistry with her, of course she just might not have any spare after i tore her black one to pieces. I have no guilt what so ever.
Give her a shot if you trust, if you dont fuck off, i dont have time to entertain Cya!