Thread: The Zon
View Single Post
Old 17-11-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all
Re: The Zon

Quote:
Originally Posted by slack92 View Post
Went to Texas pub last Sunday with my bros. Fucking happening and I'm not even kidding. We scouted other pubs before we decided enter Texas as it had the most gals. Tower was dirt cheap, only 50rm! We hanged around for 15mins before viet girls starting to come over to our table. At first came only one, then I asked her if she could bring more girls for my bros. wah, before we know it, all of us had 1 in our arms. Some of us had really chio de zhabor and some so-so nia. We drank, talk cock and touch touch some of our girls will butterfly and some will not, so really depends on ur luck. Around 9pm+ , my bro wanted to Dabao as we had rooms at Berjaya waterfront hotel but before he could make any arrangement with her, all the girls left because they heard there would be a raid that night. By 10pm, Texas pub had no girls. All the guys naturally become very sian but we continued to stay and try to finish out tower. Cheebye suddenly police came and raid. Took my ID, shout for my name many times then finally demanded for my passport. At this point I fucking dulan. But he police afterall I bobian suck thumb. Asked my friend go hotel take passport for me. After showing the passport, I went back up to the hotel and called it a day.
Damage: 4 tower x 50rm = 200rm
Tips: 50rm per girl
Dabao: 500rm-1000rm
Berjaya waterfront hotel: $60

I will definitely return to Texas and hopefully that there won't be a raid again.
I think if you want to venture into others playground, play by the rule. The last thing is to go there and spoilt people's market. 500rm - 1000rm? Golden pussy? S$ is big, so? Be respectful. That is the least the local expect.