Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Yue Ru 2062A

To contribute to this thread aside from providing some inputs into discussing chionging habits, here is my FR on Yue Ru 2062A.

My ratings and descriptions:

Face: 7/10
She has a cute chubby face and big round eyes, though I must say the eyes were somewhat enhanced by those coloured contact lens.

Boobs: 8/10
Firm C-cup and nice to hold with pink nipples.

Body: 8/10
Very fair skinned and quite tall at maybe around 170 cm.

Shower service: 6/10
Just boob massage and butt rubbing on my dick. No BBBJ provided.

Frenching: None

Catbath: 10/10
This is her selling point. She holds the record as the WL who gave me the longest ever catbath at around 20 minutes. She started off the bed action with a long 5 minute session of running her fingers on my back and legs before getting her tongue busy licking. I really got concerned if we could have enough time for FJ, but she managed it all. The catbath was all over my body. The best highlight was that she licked and sucked all my fingers, which was a first time experience for me. Never thought I would be turned on by finger sucking.

AR: None

BBBJ: 8/10
If the finger sucking was great, the BBBJ was much greater. I was surprised she could deep throat too. Alternating between fast sucking and slow sucking plus a bit of tongue twirling, surely brought me to high state of excitement.

FJ: 8/10
I only did her in doggy style as it's my favourite position. And it's a chance for me to savour her fleshy round ass too.

Attitude: 9/10
Turned out we still have some spare time before the session was over. So, she gave an amateur back massage which was rather acceptable. She also took the initiative to play music from her phone to lighten the mood further. Chatted with her for a while and left as a sextisfied man.