View Single Post
Old 29-01-2016, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
Princessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrincessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dawn at Sunset: Experiences, Personal Stories, Life Experiences Only

Hey guys,
Sorry for the wait. Having a bad day these 2 days. Appts were not doing well wif all sorts of nonsense like cancellation, can't gave confirmation and dun bother to update, fussy abt location etc. Sometimes i wonder am i too lenient on them. Maybe i hv to be extreme stern from now onwards. Anyway, here is the part 2 of the continuation of my story. Enjoy

Posted on my work thread on 18th May 2015

Hey guys,
Sorry been busy recently wif the appt. I only hv some times now to continue my story. Will some times to recall actually as it happened such a long time. Meantime, enjoy reading

The Eyemask Intruder Part 2

The moment I was dragged, the natural reaction from anyone would wanna scream. Before I could reacted to dat situation, my mouth was covered. I was carried to the room where he had hidden and peeped at me. I could sensed the direction as he was walking backwards wif me in his arms. He placed me on a bed or rather mattress as it was kinda low compared to a normal bed. I could felt his breathing, somehow it was far but yet it was moving slowly towards me. I think he was smelling me, smelling from my hair, to my ear, to my neck. The heavy breathing was so near. I could figured out or imagined dat he was admiring me, every single parts. My breathing was heavy too, I tried not to, trying to stay calm. My heart was pounding real fast, I hope it was not obvious for him dat I was nervous too. His lips touched mine. We kissed and slowly ended up in frenching. There he started. Stripping my top off, revealing my bra. His fingers were running over the bra, just like tracing the shape of the bra. He took it off. My boobs were exposed. This time I couldn't hide my breathing, I was inhaling and exhaling heavily. He said softly almost whispering "nice boobs and nipples u hv." After finished the sentence, my boobs were attacked. He licked on them, 1 by 1. Sucking on them. I gave out a soft moan. Next thing before I could reacted, my hands were tied up. I couldn't really figured out by wat, it was fabric but I dunno was it my clothes. His hands were still roaming my boobs, moving downwards to my waistline, roaming every single area and my skin. Then, he moved to my jean, unbuttoned, unzipped and took it off. Next, my panties was off too. I was completely nude now. In my mind I was thinking, damn, 1 thing lucky I was blindfold if not, I felt paiseh sia as it my first time meeting him lol. He went "u hv really nice figure." There was a few seconds of silent and next I could felt his nude upper body against me. His lips reached mine again and we frenched like long lost lover. He moved his head to my neck and kissed and licking on it. I felt a bite over there and later on I looked at the mirror, it was lovebite -_-lll thanks man. He moved downwards, to my boobs and licking on them. There's where I know, where's my sensitive spots hahahaha. The sensation gave me shiver, I felt great. Started to moan. He didn't stopped there. Continued to move downwards, to the south. Opened up my legs and attacked the base. This is wat called, cover the face, attack the base LOL! I felt his tongue going up and down my clit and stick into the hole, continued to attack me and defeated me. Tongue action cum fingering, I started my moan, from lower volume of 1 to 6. I was damn wet by now. I could figured out he couldn't take it too. Another few seconds of silent again and I felt something rubbing against my clit. Oh yeah, it was his dick. A few rubbing and there he went, into my fountain hole. From slow thrust, increased his speed to a forceful thrust. Each thrust, sending from volume 6 to almost 9. He whispered to my ears "wat if there's not only me, a few guys around, watching u being fucked, ready to fuck u too. How u going to save urself?" By hearing dat, my mind freeze. Dumbfounded of cux. I started to struggle, afraid it might be true. He forced me down, thrusting more on me. He turned me around, adjusted my position and doggy me. I was moaning all the way. He whispered to me "I love ur moan, so alluring. Make me wanna fuck u more." He went on thrusting more and more, faster and faster and finally he cummed, cummed on my butt. I can felt the hot cum dripping down. I collapsed straight after, he helped me wiped away the cum.

I was lying down, telling him to help me untied my hands and the eyemask. As I was blindfold like almost an hr or more, it took some times for me to open up my eyes fully. The room was pitch dark. I guess the timing by then was already 8 plus. I could figured out he was lying beside me, hugging me. We chatted on the bed. Den, I asked him to show me his face lol. Of cux I hv to know la rite lol. Funny thing was, dats switch rite, but instead, he used lighter lol wtf haha. Ok la, not yandao but not dat ugly too. Average looking. We chatted, joked around. Had 2nd round again and the time was getting late, I had to go hm. He sent me down to take cab. Passed me some cash to take cab home as it was freaking ex for to and fro trip.

We did hv a few occasions after dat. My first time to hotel was wif him and we spent overnight together. We had public too at open spaced multistorey carpark. Doing in the middle of carpark. Wat I meant is not inside the car. We were in the middle of carpark lol. We ended it after dat or rather it was me who ended. He can be quite a nuisance at times which I couldn't take it. He did contact me after some times but I didn't wanna continue on. He even wanted me to be his gf when after he broke up wif his gf after some times. Abit crazy. We didn't stay contact anymore and I think he already married and hv kids when I went thru my list of my contacts juz 1 fine day. Dats gd for him. Hope he stay well and happy. Dats end of my story during my younger days. Hope u guys enjoy it. It time to head to bed. Rest well and gdnite.

Next up, i will be discussing abt the topic of frenching / kissing. Stay tune for dat.