View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGsexyboii View Post

For my upcoming trip this Friday, I'll like to know if anyone actually uses those okt(standing outside formosa hotel) services, to direct/take them to the joints or instead, just find/go to the location urself..
I would like to go QC Gold bird, new berry, bunga, happy8 and permata joints myself if i have the exact location using my gps. Is there a collated link for location finding?

Personally, i avoid them.
1.They might bring you to some other places to rob you.
2. Prices will be marked up by okt since need to give commission.
3. If....i mean if....you ever take their services.....next time you walk out formosa......they recognise you....they going to pester you no end.

I was pester by an ojek on my recent trip becoz out of laziness....i saw him when walk out of my hotel. Get him to transport me to the big temple.....
The next few times he saw me, he keep pestering me. So.....i advise better walk some distance away from your hotel n get ojek or taxi.