View Single Post
Old 08-04-2006, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 20
vertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to all
Re: Getting tired of your GF/Wife/Sex Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82
How long did it take you to get tired of your other half, and make you switch your attention to other girls?

Will you guys just hope that your other half will say the 'Lets break up' word during a fight just so that you don't have to be the one saying it out and hurt the gal.

bro, they alwiz say u only learn how to treasure something after u have lose it.. why is it that you are tired of your other half? is it becuz of sex? communication breakdown ? or is she not attractive enough for you? I was in the same situation as you before.. and i had the same thinking as you.. wanting her to say the 'let's break up' word.. in the end, it was me who said it.. and till now.. i still miss her alot and i really regret doing it.. There's somethin i wanna ask you.. Do you love her? If yes, i really hope you can find fresh ideas or new things to do together with her.. But if you really wan a break up, please dont regret it next time..