Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
feige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L1608

FR – 1608 Sandy

Recently booked Sandy by telephone call. Entered 1608 and she was ready for me.

Face: 8/10, with her long hair, her face is like a sexy night club girl, I would never reject this type face (not very young girl type, I like a little matured face)
Body: Around 1.60 meter, normal size body (not short small body type), curve
Boobs: B or B+ cup, natural (I asked her boobs size, she didn’t know, so I used hands to measure), very soft and very enjoyable by holding and grabbing them. I played them nearly all the time.
Skin: not white color, very smooth
Cathbath: firstly from my front and with short time BBBJ, then backside cathbath, slowly and sensitive, good part
AR: not tried due to I dislike
French: I requested during FJ and she did. Very good french.
BBBJ: Her BBBJ style is slow and soft, made me excited (but not too excited to come), 1 time during cathbath, 1 time on bed (she didn’t do BBBJ in shower for me). And she sucks my balls very well. For entire BBBJ part, I have to give high score 9/10.
FJ: Flexible and listened to my instruction about positions. Wet all the time. In the last part, she requested to do cowgirl, then she rode me (some different skill cowgirl than other girls) while she was on top, this is the most enjoyable part when I requested french, she frenched me while doing cowgirl and I came. Quite happy. I give very high score 9.5/10 for this part.

RTF – Yes (due to her soft BBBJ and french during FJ cowgirl)

She used perfume behind her ears, can smell if near her enough. She looks like very good at choosing clothes, during my visit, she was wearing light coffee color inside and light black color outside, more attractive than other girls’ pure black, white or red color.