View Single Post
Old 31-05-2016, 03:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indonesian FLs.... where have they gone to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklizt View Post
LORD NOBUNAGA
the girl you mentioned that can be found on wechat
80% is being used by taksi driver who used girls picture, and those girl are from fish tank named MORENA (29, 30 and 31, all the same company), Hellena (1&2), RATU massage, and some from other joint or freelancer
if you want to do short time with those system, its fine, but if you wanna do long time, gotta be carefull, coz they might run away in the middle of the night
my friend has that kind of experience, call a girl for long time, 2 shot until morning, damage 1 mil, but after one shot, she find a lot of excuses and run away, then went to the joint and complain, they dont want to be responsible because its through other people, not from their company
so be careful whe you search on wechat, better go to fish tank or joint that you can directly talk to the okt

mind to pm me the contact?
might need some, how about the damage?
thanks BRO