Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Xiao Fresh FR Part 16 :FR on Li wen (Second FR on her)

Date that Bonk her : 12/09/02

REmeber wat i said in my first FR on li wen i said that i will try her no matter wat cause that day was too tired that why can't CUM and we did not FJ so yesterday i call her.

I was in HQ yesterday after noon than i went back to office to do some work than when io went back to HQ was around 9+ than tommy, my Master and me call for food after eating i sit down for awhile than Li wen came than went in to the room with another Bonker so i ask tommy can i take Li wen after this and tommy say ok loh...
Than after waiting for 45 min li wen came out than now my turn to go in. We proceed to the room than we start to chat and take off our cloth and proceed to the bath room err nothing happen in the bath room than after the bath we dry our self up than i lay on the bed and she start to catbath me from the neck to my nipple than slowly to my didi and she start to bbbj (i like her bbbj cause she know how to control the speed and she know when to stop to lick and when to put my didi into her mouth) than slowly she move my knee and i ask her to stop cause no need to service my leg and no AR than she say ok

Than she proceed up and she use her boob to rub my didi than my didi was between her boobs and i love it. than back to bbbj again she start off slowly licking my didi head and than slowly proceed down to my balls and suck it gentlely than she proceed to bbbj again after awhile she stop and ask me to kneel down on the bed than she lay down on the bed infront of me than start to bbbj again than my hand proceed to her BIG boobs and start to grap it and play with her nipple gentlely while i do this she start to moan softly.

Awhile later she stop and ask me to sit on the bed and than she kneel down on th floor and start to bbbj again she lick my around my didi head than put it in to her mouth and at that time my didi was hard and i can't tahan anymore than she stop and help me to wear CD than she lay down on the bed and i was standing on the floor and ask me to bend down and bonk her so i start off slowly and gentlely and play with her boobs gentlely and she start to moan loudly and awhile later she say her leg was tired than he say she wan DS so we proceed to DS and i really put my didi beep in her pussy and i push it in HARD and she moan LOUDLY and i turn my speed on to FASTER mode and i bonk her fast and hard and my hand proceed to her boobs and grap it than she keep on moaning and moaning Louder and Louder..........

Than awhile later my leg really tired so i stop and she ask me she ontop or i ontop so i reply you ontop loh than i lay down on the bed and she sit on me and rock so now i can see her boobs jumping up and down kekekeke than i grap her boobs and play with her nipple than after awhile i feel that her leg was tired so i turn her around and i start to bonk her hard and fast and now i really turn on my Turbo fast speed and i hug her and rock her than she keep on moaning Louder and Louder than i lift her leg up and push my didi deep in than awhile later i CUM than than i saw her closing her eyes and said "wah i so tired.... you play me play till i die" than my didi was still inside her pussy so i Push in hard again and i said "wake up lei" than i continue to push my didi in hrad and i keep on asking her to wake up than she say "okok i wake up liao" than she help me to clean my didi and both of us lay down on the bed and start to chat for awhile than we proceed to the bath room........

FR On Li Wen:

Face : 7.5/10
Figure : 7.5/10
Boobs: C cup
Skin: fair
Hair : long
BBBJ : 9/10
French Kiss (La JI): never
FJ : 7/10
Attitute : 9/10 ( very friendly )
RTF: 100%(cause she was now one of my Darling)

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:01 PM.