Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
BiBi2 FR (By: MuganShagwa)

I took a look at her dressed in a black top that was like a bustier and slacks that suited her nicely, whoever was her fashion consultant, did a good job as it concealed her voluptous contour. However she was well endowed in her assests which were about 35C(C for conservative) and her eyes were huge although a medical professional might mistake her as having a tyroid disfunction, but her eyes were fine with me. BiBi2 friendly to me and we proceeded to room 4.

Once we were in the room she started taking off her clothes and I did the same watching her. Yes, when her assets were unleashed, it was nice and large. Once she shed every piece of clothing off, she ushered me into the shower room. Yes, we started to chit chat and she used her own shower gel(smells nice) to clean me. The cleaning was swift and she asked me to dry myself before she would join me. I did a quick dry over and then I passed her the other towel. Once done, she completed drying herself and then gave me a througher dry which I felt was nice of her. Next, she gathered two pillows and asked me to lie on them. Earlier she asked me why my hands were cold and I relied that I was excited about her which was quite true :-) Then once I lay down, she asked me to sleep! Sleep?! Well, I tried to get up to fondle me, but she bit me and said, no no, sleep. Okay then, though I'm not one to be dictated, I'll let her have her way. She started to give me a nice lick on my nipples, neck and shoulers which was nice and not like those LOUD, moaning and cat bathe. So, I lapped it all up and soon I had her kissing me(I did not french) and then she proceeded to go down to my dick and she licked my balls first which was very nice and soothing. BiBi2 then proceeded to my dick and licked along the shaft and then she took the cock into her mouth and licked it. The bbbj was nice and she took her time sucking it and kept looking up to check if I was enjoying it. I did but was no where CIM state and in the mean time, I roamed my hands along her body and that was pretty nice, reaching down her clit to rub it, her cunt was fairly neat and pleasent to touch, I did not finger her initially as I know that some girls do not like having it done. However, she took my finger and asked me to do so. By now I was really enjoying myself and decided to have the taste of her gorgeous assets. turned over and soon got her nipples in my mouth. the nipples were hard, BUT this is not due to my Studdiness, more like my cold hands :P Anyway, I licked them and rubed her clit gently as I was worried that I would hurt her. I got to a kneeling postion and she gave me a nice bbbj. At the same time, I continued to finger her clit. She did buck her hips but I am certain that she did not come, more like an encouragement to excite me.

After she released my member from her mouth, I saw that she had already capped me. She turned around in a doggie position.Before I penned this FR, I read through all the FRs I could find on her and this stance is standard for the first move, like a castle-king move on a chess board;classic. I proceeded to put my member into her and she looked at me playfully in the mirror while I continued to pump her. After a good five min, I got tired and wanted to change position. I asked her to move onto the side and I ended pumping her while she was lying on her front, I did a few strokes and my member started to soften(AGAIN!!!!!) Then I flipped her on her side and pumped her several times until, my cock just became a pussy. Yup, but nope, she got onto her knees, removed the condom and gave me a bbbj until I started to get hard again, next, she capped me again and I got her to be on top. It felt good and after a few strokes I fell out of her again. She looked at me with pleading and a frustrated look. I pulled the emergency handle(aka my dick) with a few strokes and manage to stiffen myself. Next I got her into the side position I wanted and I pumped her in a postion where I could see her face, boops and felt myself stiffen. All this time she was moaning although I knew that she did it to aplease me(Comon, I was soft and she was moaning like I was a stallion) This time though I was hard and soon I came and was happy. I stayed in her for a short time and then she took out the cap for me and chat alittle with me. I did enjoy chatting with her and we clicked as she was fairly playful with me.

Looks-7/10

Body-7/10-Fleshy but I liked it

Breasts-9/10-Nice and smaller than mine!(East said her mine was large and SHE was rated in Big Boops Report, so can I be inside also!?-indignant :P

bbbj-7.5/10-not commando-not guards also

fj-8/10-nice patterns

RTF- +ve

Car terms
Chasis(Body)-Toyota Corolla-big but I like

Design(Look)-Toyota Corolla 2002 model(big headlight aka eyes)-some like, some don't. Jap designed

Tyres(Breast)-Mickey Thompson drag tyres

CAI(bbbj)-AEM

Piston(FJ)-Forge pistion 11 comp ratio with balanced conrod(my dick :P)

ECU(Attitude)-PowerFC(my choice)

Overall, in my mind, she clicked with me, was very friendly and gave me a hug which was very nice, gave me a goodbye kiss and that was nice. Her smell lingered in my head until bro scroller sent me home. Thanks bro I walked to my local bar and had a couple of drinks at my regular neighbourhood bar, even the bar girl said I looked happy. Yup, after having 4 bourbons and 1 glass of red wine. I decided that I was getting too floaty, so I decided to take a run and I came back 15 min later(Yes, at 130 am in the morning) tired and sweaty but down to earth and here I am, writing this... but at the back of my mind, this ah beng song goes...

"Tick tock, you make my heart start banging and it don't stop banging and it won't stop.

Tick tock... tick tock... you make my head keep spinning and it don't stop and it won't stop...."

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:42 PM.