Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Koh Samui Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkusS View Post
What's next ?

I will be in Koh Samui in July. Where are the good bars ?
Bro,

You can definitely try out the Green Mango area on Chaweng.

There are a ton of bars there but the party doesn't really start until 11pm.

1 of the clubs there was offering 100B for a bucket of Tequila Redbull about 3 - 4 shots worth bah.. not much to shout about but it's S$4!!!!!

If you are looking for the prettiest girls in Samui, you definitely have to visit Dream Girls.. but the girls ain't cheap and the aunties there will hound you endlessly to bring a girl back for boom boom.. A bottle of beer there is around 130b, ladies drink 200b and you can buy ping pong balls to put them into the girls' bikini at 20b. If you are a high roller, just buy a basket and throw them on stage and see the girls scramble for them.. (I've seen some ang mohs do it and you think why thai girls like farangs better, haha)

You can bring a girl back whole night for 5,000b, LT 4,000 (I think, could not remember clearly with the amount of alcohol in my system) and ST 2,300B (only like 30 mins+).

I found an extremely cute one to my liking that didn't really look Thai at all but she said she was from Bangkok. Took her for ST... seems bo hua but I couldn't bring back hotel as I wasn't traveling alone and it gets the job done with a model-like girl..

A lot of info can be found at the link below:
http://www.godsofthailand.com/nightl...amui-thailand/

Anyway bro MarkusS,

Go check it out and we can discuss which # girls were to your liking... hehe