Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
Hi Hurricane88,

Thanks, you don't know how much your answer meant to me. 3 to 5 years.. can i say after 5 years she confirm can enter as a tourist again? Or is there any way to confirm it?

How about marriage? I foresee complications.. i have the highest qualification level and earn a decent amount, will that even be any help at all? Of course i know you cannot guarantee but i would just like opinions. Thanks a ton
hold you horse young boy...

lets not talk about coming back to singapore...
lets first talk about.. SHE IS A BLOODY FL!

now you are memorised her the wonderful sex she gives you.

you already said you have a degree. you draw a decent income!

why want to marry FL? what happen one day we meet and you introduce your wife to me.. and i say lawry fuck her before.. you deep inside song meh?

worst come to worst.. go buy a bride lah.. vietnam a lot..

seriously don't even you dare to marry a FL.. KTV girl maybe.. cause some don't sleep with clients..

FL... after the great sex and romance dies off.. you will curse and swear at her for been an ex-fl.. I bet my last 2 cents.

and dream on! FL even it says only 3 years.. they are already blacklisted..

unless they became donald T's wife and as the president of USA.. she will be allowed back to singapore